JOB TITLE: Seasonal Sales Analyst and Replenishment Specialist
DEPARTMENT: Information Technology
REPORTS TO: IT Manager
DATE: March through August
Under direct supervision by the Account Coordinator and IT Manager with sales analysis activities for the purpose of preparing weekly inventory replenishment orders. Using custom software program(s), creates orders based on criteria provided by Account Coordinator and/or Account Managers. Prepares reports and performs other duties as necessary.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyzes information such as POS sales, weeks on hand, inventory turns, sales velocity, etc.
- Based on order criteria obtained from Account Coordinator and/or Account Managers, analyst will generate replenishment orders based on data received from merchants (POS sales, volume sold per week, weeks on hand, store specials/ads, sell-through rates, etc.) using in-house software program(s).
- Works with account coordinator, logistics and inventory staff to ensure that shipments are maximized (shelf height adjusted properly, racks are full, etc.).
- Notifies shipping and logistics crew when orders have been completed. Assumes accountability for meeting deadlines for order completion in order to ensure production and delivery schedules are met.
- Two years related work experience.
- Ability to manage project timelines and organize priorities/workload as needed.
- Ability to work on items that require a high degree of attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot and problem-solve.
- Ability to work weekdays, weeknights and some weekends as needed.
- Excellent communication skills required” and “ability to ask questions as needed.
- Proficiency working with Microsoft SQL Server/ / TSQL Required.
- Advance knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Access.
- Crystal Reports experience a plus.
To submit resume click here.