JOB TITLE: Seasonal Replenishment Analyst
DEPARTMENT: Sales & Marketing
REPORTS TO: Major account coordinator
DATE: March through August
Under direct supervision by the account coordinator with sales analysis activities for the purpose of preparing weekly inventory replenishment orders. Using custom software program(s), creates orders based on criteria provided by Account Coordinator and/or Account Managers. Prepares reports and performs other duties as necessary.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyzes information such as POS sales, weeks on hand, inventory turns, sales velocity, etc.
- Based on order criteria obtained from Account Coordinator and/or Account Managers, analyst will generate replenishment orders based on data received from merchants (POS sales, volume sold per week, weeks on hand, store specials/ads, sell-through rates, etc.) using in-house software program(s).
- Works with account coordinator, logistics and inventory staff to ensure that shipments are maximized (shelf height adjusted properly, racks are full, etc.).
- Notifies shipping and logistics crew when orders have been completed. Assumes accountability for meeting deadlines for order completion in order to ensure production and delivery schedules are met.
- Assists with clerical support tasks as needed. Reviews documentation and/or distributes to appropriate departments to maintain operational flow.
- Identifies, recommends and implements solutions for process improvements.
- Performs other duties as necessary in support of company goals and objectives.
- Two years related work experience.
- Ability to manage project timelines and organize priorities/workload as needed.
- Ability to work on items that require a high degree of attention to detail in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot and problem-solve.
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer software and applications.
- Ability to work weekdays, weeknights and some weekends as needed.
- Excellent communication skills required” and “ability to ask questions as needed.
To submit resume click here.