- Under direct supervision by the Logistics Manager.
- Build chain stores and independent garden center loads for both Michigan and Alabama facilities.
- Performs other duties as necessary.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build chain store loads for both Michigan and Alabama locations in a timely manner
- Build Rack Sweeps for retrieving company racks.
- Audit loads to ensure that capacity and routing is optimal.
- Provide timely communication regarding routing changes, load scheduling changes, order cancellations, and any other changes to the loads to management, employees and carriers
- Set up picks according to shipping schedules.
- Producing reports weekly.
- Perform other duties as necessary in support of company goals and objectives.
- High School diploma; or equivalent.
- Ability to organize priorities/workload as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to use computer software and applications.
- Good social skills. Must be able to actively looking for ways to help people and listen to what other people are saying and ask questions as appropriate.
- Good communications skills. Ability to communicate information internally and
To submit resume click here.